Bakasi IDPs camp
Borno state, Maiduguri
January, 2015
Inhabitants are originally from: Monguno, Marte, Gwoza, Guzamala and Nganzai LGAs of Borno State
Terrorist attacks in their LGA
Camp population: 30,327. children: 15,009, women: 6,280, men: 5,137, infants: 2,729, elderly: 1,172. A total of 7,343 households (as at Jan. 2020)
Tel: 09037810095,,
Makoko Lagos IDPs camp
Makoko, Lagos
Mostly Ijaws, Ilaje, and Eguns
Displaced when the federal Government served them a 72hour quit notice
23,000 people (as at the last count
Tel: 08099679230, email:
Pompamari Primary School IDPs camp
Damaturu, Nigeria
April Ist, 2015
Gujba LGA
Boko haram insurgency
Population: 3,011. children: 512, women: 152. Women of childbirth age: 662 (as at Feb 2016)
Kaseisa IDPs camp
Gujba road, Damaturu outsketch
4th May, 2015
Inhabitants from: mangum, kesa village, Gudy, Dakkuni Gujba LGA
Bandits attacks
Populationl: 2,700...women: 135....children: 459....women of childbearing age: 594 (as at February 2016)
Dalori Camp
Borno state, Maiduguri
Bama LGA
Boko haram insurgency
Camp population 61,473 (as at August, 2018)
Teachers Village camp
Borno state, Maiduguri
January, 2014
Kukawa LGA
Boko haram insurgency
Camp population: 31,019 (as at Feb., 2019)
Gubio IDPs camp
Borno state
May, 2015
Most of the population are Nigerian refugees who returned from Niger Republic between May 2015 and December 2016, and the new arrivals displaced between May and November 2018 from Abadam, Kukawa, Monguno, Nganzai, Maiduguri, Jere, Bama, Konduga, Marte, Ngala, Kala Balge and Gwoza local government areas (LGAs). It also includes 744 IDPs relocated from Arabic Teachers College in September 2015.
Boko haram insurgency
6,091 households of approximately 29,769 individuals (as at January 2020)
Wassa IDPs camp
Located behind Apo village, after warm and kabusa, Abuja, Nigeria
Camp set up: 2014
Most inhabitants are people from Borno and Yobe state
Displaced because of Boko haram insurgency and Bandits attacks
Camp population: Approximately 5,101 inhabitants (as at June 2015)
Area 1 IDPs camp
Durum, Area 1, beside Dunamis church, Abuja
Camp set up: 2014
Over 90% of IDPs are from Borno state and the rest 10% from Adamawa and Yobe .
Boko haram insurgency, Bandits attacks and conflicts between herders and farming communities
Camp population: 112 inhabitants.... 657 men, 270 women, 199 children (as at July 15, 2015)
Camp Leader: Liyatu Yusuf Ayuba: 07030536888....Umar Gola: 08034498481
Kuchingoro IDPs camp
New Kuchingoro, IDP camp, Games Village, along galadima express way, Abuja
Camp set up: 2014
Mix of population from Bauchi, Jos, Adamawa
Bandits attacks and Boko haram insurgency
Camp population: 2000 (as at the last count)
Enoch: 08089322727